Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Party Game


My friend at church has a daughter, Izzy, who turned one this past weekend (ps-I think that all my friends' babies should remain in the baby stage until I have them so my children will have playmates! ha!). She had a wonderful party with a monkey theme and Lindsay, my friend, asked me to make a pin the tail on the monkey game for the party. We looked at her invitations and all it showed was the monkey's head. So, instead of making up a body for the monkey and trying to make it look right, we decided to play "Pin the Flower on the Monkey". You can see the invitation in the picture above. I drew the monkey as close to the invitation as I could and then used a template to make all of the game flowers uniform in size and shape. I think it turned out pretty cute. Lindsay liked it too, which is all that really matters!

Check back later for my homemade gift to Miss Izzy.

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! I love this :-) AND, they did end up playing it after you left

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I love it. Im celebrating my daughters fisrt birthday and this is her theme. I wonder if you make this to sell. I would like to purchase this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete